- 1 Introduction
- 2 Material Required for Asta Drawing
- 3 Steps Involved in Asta Drawing
- 4 Asta Drawing (Video Tutorial)
- 5 Asta Drawing (Step-By-Step Guide)
- 5.1 Step No 1) Draw a simple sketch of a Face
- 5.2 Step No 2) Draw outlines on the forehead for the ribbon
- 5.3 Step No 3) Outline the jaw
- 5.4 Step No 4) Draw little hair in the middle above the ribbon
- 5.5 Step No 5) Draw long curved hair
- 5.6 Step No 6) Asta Eyes & Mouth Drawing
- 5.7 Step No 7) Draw deep outlines of the face
- 5.8 Step No 8) Draw long curved hair on the upper side at one side
- 5.9 Step No 9) Draw outlines of the hair
- 5.10 Step No 10) Draw tattoos on the ribbon
- 5.11 Step No 11) Asta Neck & Collar Drawing
- 5.12 Step No 12) Outline shoulders and neck
- 5.13 Final Image of Asta
- 6 Conclusion To Asta Drawing
In this article, you will learn Asta Drawing from a Black Clover Manga Step-By-Step.
The series appeared in Monthly Shonen Jump magazine. Asta’s personality is a good fit for her appearance, as she is considered to be quite wild, energetic, and unpredictable.
She is also very rash, acting before thinking things through. Her childish nature also makes her quite gullible and easy to manipulate.
Asta still has a very good heart and cares deeply for her friends.
Material Required for Asta Drawing
You will need a pencil, an eraser, a sheet of paper, and a black marker.
You can also use colored pencils or crayons to color your drawing when you are finished.
Steps Involved in Asta Drawing
Choose your picture
Before you start drawing, you’ll need to choose a picture to draw.
It’s important to pick something that’s simple and has clear lines and shapes.
This will make it easier for you to follow the steps and create a good final product.
Sketch the outline
Using a pencil, sketch out the basic outline of the picture on a piece of paper.
Don’t worry about making it look perfect – you’ll be able to fix it up later.
Add details in the Asta Drawing
Start adding in the details of the picture. This is where you are.
Asta Drawing (Video Tutorial)
Asta Drawing (Step-By-Step Guide)
The 12 Steps given below help you a lot to draw Asta.
Step No 1) Draw a simple sketch of a Face
Begin by outlining the face and head. Asta’s face is oval-shaped and relatively symmetrical, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to get the proportions right.
Next, sketch the features of Asta’s face. He has a wide smile, a small nose, and expressive eyes.
For Drawing Sketch:
- Draw a circle to represent the head.
- Inside the head, draw two intersecting lines to indicate the height and width of the face.
- Draw two more intersecting lines below the first ones to indicate the bottom of the face.
Step No 2) Draw outlines on the forehead for the ribbon
-Decide where you want the hairband to go. Asta’s hairband is usually drawn around her forehead, just above her eyebrows.
-Draw a light guideline around your forehead to indicate where the hairband should go.
-Outline the hairband itself. Make sure it’s thick enough to be visible on the skin.
A few simple steps can help you outline Asta’s hairband on your forehead.
- Begin by drawing a large U-shape on your forehead. This will be the foundation for the hairband.
- Next, draw two smaller U-shapes within the larger one to create the appearance of ribbons. Make sure that the ends of the ribbons are pointed downwards.
- Finally, use a black eyeliner to trace over the lines you have drawn and fill in any gaps. You can also add some highlights to the hairband.
Step No 3) Outline the jaw
Extend two lines from the corners of the mouth downwards to form the jaw.
- Draw a basic oval shape to represent the head.
- Inside the oval, draw a smaller oval for the jaw.
- Connect the top of the oval to the bottom of the jaw with a curved line.
Step No 4) Draw little hair in the middle above the ribbon
- Draw a small, half-circle shape near the top of your hairband. This will be the base for Asta’s little hair tuft.
- Add a small, curved line above the half-circle. This will be the top of Asta’s little hair tuft.
- Draw a small, curved line below the half-circle. This will be the bottom of Asta’s little hair tuft.
- Draw a small, curved line in the middle of the half-circle. This will be the outline for Asta’s little hair tuft. Draw a second layer of hair
Step No 5) Draw long curved hair
Draw the long hair below the hairband. The hair should be thick and curly.
- Draw a curved line below the hairband to indicate the long hair.
- Draw a small curve at the end of the long hair to indicate the curl.
- Draw a few wavy lines near the top of the long hair to indicate the movement of the hair.
- Draw a small line at the end of the long hair to indicate the fringe.
It is important to add details to the hair, such as highlights and curls.
Step No 6) Asta Eyes & Mouth Drawing
For Drawing eyes and mouth:
- Asta is a very simple-looking manga character, and her eyes and mouth are equally simple. Start with a basic oval for the head and then draw in the facial features.
- For the eyes, draw two circles in the upper part of the head. The circles don’t have to be perfect, as the hair will cover them up. Draw a small line in the middle of each circle for the iris and a dot for the pupil.
- Next, draw in the mouth. The mouth is just a simple line that curves downwards at each end. For the mouth, use a long curved line and make sure it is wide enough to fit Asta’s face.
Step No 7) Draw deep outlines of the face
The following are the steps to draw the deep outlines of the face of Asta from the Manga series.
- Draw a circle and divide it into 8 equal parts using 2 curved lines. These will be the guidelines for the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Outline the face and then the eyes. The eyes should be almond-shaped and slightly upturned at the corners.
- Draw the eyebrows and eyelashes. The eyebrows should be thick and curved, while the eyelashes should be long and full.
- Outline the face using the guidelines you have just created. Be sure to keep the features proportional and accurate.
Step No 8) Draw long curved hair on the upper side at one side
There are a few simple steps to follow to draw the long hair above the ribbon of Asta from the Manga series.
- Begin by outlining the character’s head and hair. Be sure to leave enough space at the top for the ribbon.
- Next, outline the ribbon. It should be fairly wide and extend upwards from the top of the head.
- Now, begin sketching out the hair. The hair should be long and flow upwards towards the ribbon.
- Finally, add in any final details and shading to finish up theIn manga, when a character has long hair, often it is drawn in a specific way.
Drawing the long hair above the ribbon of Asta from Black Clover is not difficult; once you understand the basics draw long curved hair on the other side.
Step No 9) Draw outlines of the hair
Drawing the long hair above the ribbon of Asta from Black Clover is not difficult once you understand the basics.
There are no set steps to creating a hair outline because everyone’s hair is different. However, you can do a few things to make the process easier.
Outline the hair. You can either do this by freehand or by using a stencil. If you’re using a stencil, make sure to choose one proportional to the head.
- Asta’s hair is spiky and wild, so begin by drawing some basic spikes around the top of her head.
- Next, add in some longer hair strands that flow down from the spikes.
- Outline Asta’s hair using a thick, dark line.
- Finally, add some highlights to her hair to give it extra detail and realism.
Step No 10) Draw tattoos on the ribbon
First, you want to sketch out the rough shape of Asta’s ribbon tattoo on paper. Don’t worry about the details yet – get the basic shape down.
Next, start drawing in the details of the ribbon. You’ll need to make sure it has a realistic 3D look.
Finally, add any extra details or highlights, and you’re done!
Step No 11) Asta Neck & Collar Drawing
- Draw a small circle for the head.
- Draw a U-shape for the neck.
- Draw a curved line under the neck for the collar.
- Draw a small line at the top of the collar for the seam.
- Draw a small line at the bottom of the collar for the hem.
Step No 12) Outline shoulders and neck
- Begin by drawing two circles – one for the top of the shoulder and the other for the bottom.
- Connect the two circles with a curved line to create the shoulder’s contour.
- Draw a small circle within the larger circle to indicate the shoulder’s joint.
- Extend two lines from the small circle – one horizontal and one vertical.
- Connect the lines at each end to form the shoulder blade.
- Draw a second set of lines parallel to the first set, close to the edge of the shoulder blade.
Final Image of Asta
Conclusion To Asta Drawing
This article taught you how to draw Asta from black cover amine step by step.
We have also provided tips on how to improve your results. Please leave a comment if you have any questions.
- How to Draw Eren Yeager From Attack On Titan
- How to Draw Akira Fudo from Devilman Crybaby
- Gojo Satoru Easy Anime Drawings
- How to Draw a Ninja Hattori
- Mikey or Manjiro Sano drawing
- How To Draw Yuji Itadori From Your Favorite Anime Series Jujutsu Kaisen
- How To Draw Naruto Baryon Mode
- Obito Uchiha drawing From Naruto
- How To Draw Isaac Zack Foster
- Learn Kyojuro Rengoku Drawing in Just 6 Minutes A Day
- Drawing Levi Ackerman From Attack On Titan