This article will guide you through the entire process of drawing the character “Takemichi Hanagaki” from the Tokyo Revengers. In this step-by-step drawing lesson, you can learn how to draw Takemichi Hanagaki using simple instructional steps.
Introduction of Takemichi
- 1 Introduction of Takemichi
- 2 How to draw Takemichi
- 3 Material required for Takemichi Hanagaki Drawing
- 4 Instructions to draw Takemichi
- 5 Steps Involved In Takemichi Hanagaki Drawing
- 5.1 Step 1) Start drawing from eyes; draw prominent eyes, eyelids, and sharp outlines
- 5.2 Step 2) Nose & Mouth Drawing of Takemichi Hanagaki
- 5.3 Step 3) Draw the sides of the forehead
- 5.4 Step 4) Draw the upper side of the forehead
- 5.5 Step 5) Draw ears on both sides
- 5.6 Step 6) Takemichi Hanagaki Hair Drawing
- 5.7 Step 7) Draw sharp outlines on hair
- 5.8 Step 8) Begin to draw the neck and jacket
- 5.9 Step 9) Draw shoulders and outlines on the jacket
- 6 Final Image of Takemichi
- 7 Conclusion to Takemichi Hanagaki Drawing
Takemichi is an interesting guy. Born in Hiroshima, Japan, in 1948, he was drafted into the Self Defence Forces at the tender age of 18.
After spending 5 years in the military, he enrolled in Waseda University, where he studied law.
During his time at Waseda, he developed a love for technology and decided to make the switch from law to engineering.
Manga is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hiro Mishima.
The series follows the adventures of Takemichi, a young boy who possesses mystical powers and can transform into a dragon.
The series has been adapted into an animated TV series, aired from January 8 to March 25, 2018.
How to draw Takemichi
We love to doodle him in our spare time, and we thought it would be fun to show people how to draw him.
This guide will show you how to draw manga characters named Takemichi.
In this step-by-step drawing lesson, you can learn how to draw Takemichi Hanagaki using simple instructional steps.
Takemichi is the main character from a manga series.
Let’s try Takemichi Hanagaki Drawing
First, start with a basic outline of his body.
He is slim and has a fairly athletic build. His hair is spiky and black, and he has a few piercings on his ears.
Next, begin shading in his hair and clothes. His hair is very spiky, so he uses many short, angled lines to create the effect. Finally, add in the details of his face and body.
Drawing Takemichi Hanagaki in Different Anime Styles
Material required for Takemichi Hanagaki Drawing
There are a few materials you will need in Takemichi Hanagaki Drawing. You will need:
- A pencil
- A sketchbook
- An eraser
- A ruler
- A compass
- A protractor
- An HB or 2B pencil
Instructions to draw Takemichi
The image has six steps.
- Start with a circle, then draw a long and thin line.
- Next, draw three ovals.
- Draw a larger oval inside the first one.
- Then, draw a line across the large oval.
- Draw a small oval inside the first one again and two lines on it.
- Finally, draw two circles inside the large one, and their centers are on the thick line you drew before.
Steps Involved In Takemichi Hanagaki Drawing
Step 1) Start drawing from eyes; draw prominent eyes, eyelids, and sharp outlines
1) Begin with a basic sketch of the character’s proportions. This will help you to place the details more accurately.
2) Outline the eyes and eyebrows.
3) Begin to add facial features.
4) Detail the eyes and eyebrows
5) Erase any mistakes and finalize the drawing.
Step 2) Nose & Mouth Drawing of Takemichi Hanagaki
There are a few simple steps to drawing Takemichi Hanagaki’s mouth and nose from the Manga series.
Takemichi’s mouth and nose are quite simple, so there’s not much to add.
Draw a small dot for the nose.
Draw two lines under the nose for the mouth.
Connect the lines at the corners of the mouth.
Draw a line down the middle of the face for the chin.
Draw a small triangle at the bottom of the face for the nose.
Step 3) Draw the sides of the forehead
Draw two intersecting lines. The first should be vertical, and the second should be diagonal.
Draw a curved line above the two intersecting lines. This will be the outline for the top of the jawline.
Draw a curved line below the two intersecting lines. This will be the outline for the bottom of the jawline. Draw a small curve at the end of each line to define the shape of the jawline.
Step 4) Draw the upper side of the forehead
Draw a circle and divide it into thirds using two lines.
Draw two more lines intersecting the first two, dividing the circle into fourths.
Connect the bottom of the circle with two lines to create the chin and jaw.
Draw forehead. He has a large forehead.
Draw one wavy layer of hair on the forehead. He has a small patch of hair on his forehead and short spikes on his head.
Step 5) Draw ears on both sides
- Begin by drawing a circle. This will be the basic shape for the ear.
- Next, draw two curved lines extending from the top of the circle. These lines represent the top of the ear.
- Draw a small curve at the end of each line to indicate the ear’s contour.
- Draw a small line in the circle’s center to represent the ear’s opening.
- Finally, shade in the inner portion of the ear to give it some depth.
Step 6) Takemichi Hanagaki Hair Drawing
- Draw the basic outline of the head.
- Begin drawing the bangs using a series of curved lines. Draw the individual strands of hair. You can do this by using a zigzag motion.
- Draw the hair around the face using short, curved lines.
- Detail the hair near the top of the head, using long, curved lines.
- Draw the hair on the right side of the head, using short, curved lines.
- Detail the hair on the left side of the head, using long, curved lines.
Step 7) Draw sharp outlines on hair
Outlines of hair are very important when drawing Takemichi Hanagaki.
They can make or break the look of a character and should be drawn with care.
In this tutorial, we will show you the steps you can take to draw the hair of Takemichi from the Manga series.
Let’s get started!
First, start by outlining the character’s head. This will help you to place the hair correctly.
Next, begin drawing the hair around the face.
Be sure to use a variety of strokes to create a realistic look.
Once the hair around the face is finished, move on to the shade in the hair.
Finalize the shading and highlights.
Step 8) Begin to draw the neck and jacket
Start with the collar, and then work your way down.
Be sure to add in the buttons and any other details.
Finish up the drawing by adding in any final details such as shading or highlights.
We will start by drawing a basic outline of the neck and jacket.
Next, we will add details to the jacket, such as the lapels and pockets.
Finally, we will add the finishing touches to the drawing, including the shading and highlights.
Step 9) Draw shoulders and outlines on the jacket
Takemichi has a unique shoulder design. His shoulders are very angular and sharp, giving him a fierce and determined look.
Final Image of Takemichi
Conclusion to Takemichi Hanagaki Drawing
In this article, we have shown you Takemichi Hanagaki Drawing, one of the popular manga and anime series Naruto characters.
This is a really easy drawing tutorial that kids and beginners will be able to follow.
If you have any trouble, please don’t hesitate to comment below, and we will do our best to help you out.
This article showed you how to draw Takemichi, the Japanese character created by artist Michie.
This is a simple, step-by-step tutorial that anyone can follow.
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments in the comments section below. Thank you.