In this blog, you will learn, how to draw Isaac Zack Foster (Angels Of Death) amine character.
The anime drawing character’s style is very special for people who have never seen it before.
Isaac Zack Foster is a name you may or may not have heard yet, but you will.
Isaac Zack Foster is a Black kid from the city who gets an opportunity to attend a prestigious white prep school in New England.
He’s been raised by a single mother and has never had to rely on his wits to get by.
However, while at prep school, he quickly learns that life and love can be complicated, and he has to find his way in this new environment.
Material Required to Draw Isaac Zack Foster
We will need some basic art supplies to create this character, including paper, pencils, an eraser, and colored pencils or markers.
We will also need a ruler or a straight edge for drawing lines and some tracing paper if we want to trace outlines from other drawings.
Steps to Draw Isaac Zack Foster
A few simple steps can be used to draw Isaac Zack Foster’s amine character.
It is helpful to have a sketchpad and pencil handy to start with.
The following steps should be used:
Step 1) Take a new white sheet and draw a circle in the middle of the sheet
We begin by drawing a small square in the center of the paper.
Then, we draw four lines from the corners of the square to the edges of the paper.
Finally, we connect the four lines with curved lines to create the circle.
Step 2) Now draw the lines; it will help you locate the area to draw eyes, nose, ear, and mouth
There are a few simple steps in drawing the mouth, eyes, nose, and ears of Isaac Zack Foster by lines.
- Outline the head.
- Outline the mouth.
- Add the eyes, eyebrows, and eyelashes.
The following steps can be used as a guide to help you create the eyes, nose, and mouth of Isaac Zack Foster.
Remember, each artist may have their unique way of drawing these features, so feel free to experiment until you find what works best.
Start by drawing a basic outline of the face. This will help you to establish the perfect image.
Step 3) Now start drawing Zack’s jawlines beneath the circle
Isaac Zack Foster’s jawlines are quite sharp and angular.
They are very prominent and give him a stern look.
Step 4) Now draw his eyes and little eyebrows
He has small and sharp eyes like most anime characters.
There are a few key things to keep in mind to create a realistic and believable portrait.
First, start by drawing the basic outline of the eyes and eyebrows.
Be sure to use a light hand and make sure the lines are smooth and consistent.
Next, add in the details of the eyes and eyebrows. Be sure to use different shades and colors to create depth and realism for the eyes.
For the eyebrows, use a variety of strokes to create a realistic image.
Step 5) Draw his nose in the middle and mouth at the end of the circle
This is a very rough guide on how to draw the nose and mouth of Isaac Zack Foster.
- Draw an oval for the head.
- In the upper third of the head, draw a curved line for the forehead.
- For the nose, draw two small ovals on the upper part of the head.
- Connect the ovals for the nose with a thin line.
- For the mouth, draw a wide curve at the bottom of the head.
Draw a line down the center of the head. This will be the vertical line for the nose.
Draw a curved line on each side of the head, extending from the top of the head to the line for the nose. These will be the cheeks.
Draw a small line in the center of the head, directly below the line for the nose. This will be the location of the mouth.
Step 6) Now draw his neck by drawing these two lines beneath the face
In this step, we will be learning how to draw the nose and neck of Isaac Zack Foster.
We will start by drawing a light outline of the face. We will then do the same for the neck.
Next, we will begin to define the contours of the neck.
There are a few simple steps that you can follow to draw the neck of Isaac Zack Foster.
First, you will need to draw a basic outline of the head and neck.
Next, you will need to add the features of the face. Finally, add the details to the neck.
Step 7) Now draw his clothes and the rest of the body. He wears a hoodie
Draw his hoodie above the circle, as you can see in the picture.
The following is a simple guide on drawing the hoodie of Isaac Zack Foster.
For the hoodie, Isaac Zack Foster starts by drawing the outline of the hood and then adding in the details. He uses a variety of lines:
- Begin by sketching out the basic outline of the hoodie on paper. It is important to get the proportions correct and ensure that the design is symmetrical.
- Next, add in the details of the hoodie, i.e., clothing.
- Finally, add the shading and highlights to give the hoodie a realistic look.
Step 8) Now draw his hair under the hoodie
His hair hangs down from both sides of the eyes and in the middle of the eyes. And the rest of the hair is behind the face.
- Draw the hairline around the head, using a thin, light line. This should be just above the eyebrows and around the sides and back of the head.
- Draw a curved line from the top of the head down to the middle of the neck. This will be the bottom of the hair.
- Draw several short, curved lines in the middle of the hair to represent individual hair strands.
- Draw a few longer curved lines at the top of the hair to represent locks of hair.
- Use a light pencil to add shading to hair
Step 9) Now draw these bandages all over the face and neck except eyes and hair, as you can see
You can use a combination of pencil and ink to draw bandages, and the results turned out great.
We especially like the way the bandages look on Isaac’s face.
They give the drawing a real sense of texture and realism.
Step 10) Now start drawing outlines, and don’t forget to add a new layer on it for better results
- Outline the basic shape of the figure with a light pencil. This will help you see the proportions and general positioning of the figure.
- Draw in the basic details of the figure, such as the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Next, begin outlining the details of Isaac’s face and clothing with a fine-tipped pen.
- Shade in the darkest areas of the figure using a dark pencil or pen.
Step 11) Now remove the previous rough work layer and make it a clean, perfect picture
Erase any unwanted lines and refine the details of the figure.
Erase any stray lines from the rough sketch to clean up the image.
Finally, add any final details or shading to the drawing to complete it.
Final Image of Isaac Zack Foster
Now color the final picture of Isaac Zack Foster.
He has a brown hoodie, black hair, and white bandages.
He has yellowish eyes.
In this easy-to-follow tutorial, you have learned how to draw Isaac Zack Foster, an anime character from the popular TV series, My Hero Academia.
This is a perfect lesson for aspiring artists of all skill levels. Have fun, and be sure to share your drawings with us in the comments!